Hi, In this article of SurveyLord, we will talk about Home Depot’s customer satisfaction survey. The article will include information about the survey and the company. And instructions on how to participate in the survey. Without any nonsense, let’s jump right in.
So as you might have known by now, the Home Depot survey is conducted online. And this survey is conducted by the company to know customer’s pulse. For providing valuable feedback to the company, in return, the company offers gift cards and discount coupons. Read the article completely to know how to receive the reward.
About The Company: Home Depot
Before participating in the survey, here’s some information about the company. Co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978, The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The headquarters of the company is at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia(with an Atlanta mailing address). The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
How To Participate In Home Depot Survey?
So the big question. How to participate in the survey? Where is the survey conducted? What do you need to participate in the survey? Well, these topics will be discussed in this segment. First, we will let you know about the required things and details to participate in the survey. Then we will provide the instructions to take part in the survey.
Things And Details Required
You will just need two basic things and some details to participate in the survey and receive rewards. Make sure you keep the below mentioned things ready before following our instructions.
- A Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop. You need an operating device to access an internet browser.
- An internet connection. You need a stable internet connection to access the web.
- The Home Depot Bill Receipt. You need the details on the receipt to participate.
Instructions To Participate In The Survey
- First and foremost, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- After that, launch a browser on your device. Here are some examples for browsers: Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.
- Then you need to visit the official survey site of Home Depot. Enter the web address of the Home Depot Survey portal in the search bar of the browser.
- Here is the web address of the Home Depot Survey portal: www.homedepot.com/survey
- After visiting the above-mentioned site. Your screen will look like the below image.
- Here, if you want to switch to Espanol or Francais language, you can switch by clicking on the option in the bottom left of the page.
- After that, click on ‘Begin Survey’. And then click on ‘Next’ until the below page appears.
- Ok now to begin with the survey, you have to enter the User ID and Password, which you can find on the receipt that you received at the Home Depot.
- After entering, click on start to start the survey.
- In this survey, you will be asked questions about your experience in the store. The questions will be related to the products and service they have provided.
- After answering some questions, your survey will be done.
Ok so what about the reward? Allow me to explain. Upon completing your survey your name will be entered into the sweepstakes lucky draw list. If you win in that draw, you will receive a gift card worth $5000. You can use that gift on your next visit to the store. Handover your gift card to the Home Depot employee at the time of your payment.
Home Depot Customer Care
In case our article didn’t help you enough, you can contact the customer care team to seek help. They will be more than happy to help you out.
- Home Depot Customer Care Number: 1-800-466-3337
The driving force behind the articles on our site is to help people get things done on the internet. For most of the people who seek help for things like this, it takes a little bit of care and a helping hand. We hope that we are that helping hand for you today.
If this article helped you participate in the survey, then it might help your friends too. Share this article with them and be that helping hand for them. Thank you for choosing us. Peace.