EpayItOnline is an online portal wherein you can pay your bills in no time. Also, it is a hassle-free method. If you do not have time to stand in the queue, or you can not visit the offices to pay the bills, then EpayItOnline is the best alternative for you. It assists you in clearing your medical payments online without much fuss. Here, in this article, we will be telling everything about this payment procedure. So, if you are interested in knowing as to how can you pay your medical charges online, then do read the entire article.
Nowadays, online payment systems are gaining pace and are becoming popular among netizens. The reason for this is hassle-free, time-saving methods by which you are saved from visiting the respective offices to pay the bills. In the earlier phase of online payments, people used to think that these methods would be insecure and they would not be trustworthy. Also, due to lack of proper knowledge, people fell prey to malicious activities. Therefore, the point was satisfactory, but now, with much knowledge about the virtual world and internet, online payment is replacing the offline payment methods.
This is an online portal wherein you get the facility of paying your health care or medical bills. Multiple providers of health care facilities use this site to encourage online payment. This way, this portal helps both the provider and the receiver of health care. The provider gets rid of the crowd at the payment counter and the receiver gets rid of standing in the crowd for making the payment. Also, the online method results in the online record of all the transactions making things a lot more easier for the seller as well as the buyer. But, to use this online portal to its full potential, you first need to understand everything about this portal. Read this entire article to completely understand the working of this portal.
To use the portal, you, first of all, need to log in on the portal. With the help of following instructions you can easily log in the portal:
- You will need a desktop or a laptop that will act as a medium for initiating payment;
- Internet access;
- Code ID and access number. These two things will be present on your bill of which you have to make the payment
- Now, you need to open the web browser on your desktop or laptop;
- Now, when you have opened the browser, visit the official website of EpayItOnline;
- From here, you will be redirected to a login page. Enter your credentials there. The credentials will be the code ID and the access number themselves;
- After entering the credentials, you need to click the *submit* button in order to proceed. Now, you will get access to operate your account and pay your bill easily.
The upper instructions were just to help you and guide you on how you can visit the site, enter your credentials and operate your account. Below are the steps which you will need to follow in order to make the payment:
- After completing the aforementioned steps, that are, visiting the official website, entering the code ID and access number, clicking submit and entering the account, you will have to click on the payment option. This page will come immediately after the page where you had clicked on the “submit” button;
- There you will be required to select your payment option. Your payment option may be a debit card, credit card, savings account, etc. Enter the required details and then following two or three easy steps, your payment will be made.
How To Pay Medical Bills On EpayItOnline?
So, as you see, these were the instructions and steps that will help you a great deal in using this online portal and successfully paying your medical and health care bills. But before being able to operate this portal, you need to get yourself registered at the portal. There are a few easy steps by which you can register yourself at the portal.
- There, you need to enter the code ID and the access number that is printed on your health care bill. This bill will be provided to you by your health care provider.
- After you have entered the required information, click on the “submit” button.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your personal information like full name, residential address (both temporary and permanent), zip code, email address, etc. Enter the information correctly.
- There is also a column, wherein you have to enter the medial account information of the patient.
- At last, you have to enter the truncated portion of your social security number.
- Now, again click on the “submit” button and thus, you will be registered.
So, this was a complete guide on EpayItOnline. We hope you like it. Thank you for reading!!