Hi, In this article of SurveyLord, we will talk about the NJMCdirect Bill Payment. The article will include information about the payment and the company. And instructions on how to pay your tickets. Without any nonsense, let’s jump right in.
So as you might have known by now, NJMCdirect allows you to pay your tickets online. This makes the citizens’ job easier. The organization collects a little amount of convenience fee and in return provide you with fast, safe and secure payment. Read the article completely to know how to pay the tickets on the site.
About The Company: NJMCdirect
Before knowing how to pay for your ticket, here’s some information about the company. NJMCdirect is a division of the New Jersey Judiciary website. NJMCdirect is the fast, secure, and convenient way to access traffic ticket information and pay fines online. In order to access ticket information online, the traffic ticket and license plate numbers must be readily available. A traffic ticket is generally issued for violating the traffic rules of that particular area.
NJMCdirect is initiated to make traffic ticket payments easy for the citizens. And, you can view your traffic ticket on NJMCDirect.com between 1 to 4 days after it is issued. The website lets you pay bills within minutes using the payment method of your choice. The tagline of NJMCdirect is Independence, Integrity, Fairness, Quality Service.
How To Process Payment On NJMC Direct?
So the big question. How to process the payment? How to access the payment portal? What do you need to process your payment? Well, these topics will be discussed in this segment. First, we will let you know about the required things and details to make the payment. Then we will provide the instructions to process your payment.
Things And Details Required
You will just need two basic things and some details to process your payment. Make sure you keep the below mentioned things ready before following our instructions.
- A Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop. You need an operating device to access an internet browser.
- An internet connection. You need a stable internet connection to access the web.
- License Plate Number
- Ticket Number
- Ticket Prefix
- Court ID
- Credit or Debit card
Instructions To Process Your Payment
- First and foremost, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- After that, launch a browser on your device. Here are some examples for browsers: Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.
- Then you need to visit the official site of NJMCdirect. Enter the web address of NJMCdirect site in the search bar of the browser.
- Here is the web address of NJMCdirect site: www.njmcdirect.com.
- After visiting the above-mentioned site. Your screen will look like the below image.
- Here you can read about Convenience fee and other details that you might need.
- After reading, Click on ‘Continue’.
- Ok now to begin with the payment, here, you have to enter the Court I.D, prefix, ticket number, license number in the respective columns.
- After entering the details correctly, click on ‘Continue’.
- In the next page, your tickets will be displayed. Select the ticket and process your payment.
- You can process your payment using the payment method of your choice.
NJMCdirect Customer Care
In case our article didn’t help you enough, you can contact the customer care team to seek help. They will be more than happy to help you out. Along with that, here are some more contact details of NJMC Direct.
- NJMCdirect Customer Service Number: 973 284 4945
- Fax – 973 284 4914
- Office Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours – Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
The driving force behind the articles on our site is to help people get things done on the internet. For most of the people who seek help for things like this, it takes a little bit of care and a helping hand. We hope that we are that helping hand for you today.
If this article helped you process your payment, then it might help your friends too. Share this article with them and be that helping hand for them. Thank you for choosing us. Peace.