Hi, In this article of SurveyLord, we will talk about Taco Bell’s customer satisfaction survey. The article will include information about the survey and the company. And instructions on how to participate in the survey. Without any nonsense, let’s jump right in.
So as you might have known by now, the Taco Bell’s survey is conducted online. And this survey is conducted by the company to know customer’s pulse. For providing valuable feedback to the company, in return, the company offers gift cards and discount coupons. Read the article completely to know how to receive the reward.
About The Company: Taco Bell
Before participating in the survey, here’s some information about the company. Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948. Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc.
The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty, and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants. And, more than 80 percent of which is owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
How To Participate In Taco Bell Survey?
So the big question. How to participate in the survey? Where is the survey conducted? What do you need to participate in the survey? Well, these topics will be discussed in this segment. First, we will let you know about the required things and details to participate in the survey. Then we will provide the instructions to take part in the survey.
Things And Details Required
You will just need two basic things and some details to participate in the survey and receive rewards. Make sure you keep the below mentioned things ready before following our instructions.
- A Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop. You need an operating device to access an internet browser.
- An internet connection. You need a stable internet connection to access the web.
- The Taco Bell Bill Receipt. You need the details on the receipt to participate.
Instructions To Participate In The Survey
- First and foremost, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- After that, launch a browser on your device. Here are some examples for browsers: Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.
- Then you need to visit the official survey site of Taco Bell. Enter the web address of the Taco Bell Survey site in the search bar of the browser.
- Here is the web address of the Taco Bell Survey site: www.tellthebell.com.
- After visiting the above-mentioned site. Your screen will look like the below image.
- Ok now to begin with the survey, you have to enter the ID number, which you can find on the receipt that you received at the Taco Bell.
- After entering, click on start to start the survey.
- In this survey, you will be asked questions about your experience in the restaurant. The questions will be related to the food and service they have provided.
- After answering some questions, your survey will be done.
Ok so what about the reward? Allow me to explain. Upon completing your survey your name will be entered into the sweepstakes lucky draw list. If you win in that draw, you will receive a gift card worth $5000. You can use that gift on your next visit to the store. Handover your gift card to the Popeyes employee at the time of your payment.
Taco Bell Customer Care
In case our article didn’t help you enough, you can contact the customer care team to seek help. They will be more than happy to help you out.
- Taco Bell Customer Care Number: 1-800-822-6235
The driving force behind the articles on our site is to help people get things done on the internet. For most of the people who seek help for things like this, it takes a little bit of care and a helping hand. We hope that we are that helping hand for you today.
If this article helped you participate in the survey, then it might help your friends too. Share this article with them and be that helping hand for them. Thank you for choosing us. Peace.